Lotus Festival at Brands Hatch – 2013September 13th, 2013
The Lotus Festival was held this year in Brands Hatch GP over the August 24th and 25th weekend.
1964 Lotus Elan 26R/1/50September 7th, 2013
This Lotus Elan 26R is going up for Auction on September 8th.
Lotus Elan Posts
A Thing of BeautyAugust 27th, 2013
Does Your Elan Look Like This?August 20th, 2013
1970 Lotus Elan +2 Restoration ProjectAugust 14th, 2013
Lotus Elan Plus 2S/130 John Player SpecialAugust 8th, 2013
It is Summer Time. Time to Drive………April 29th, 2013
Another 100,000 milesApril 19th, 2013
James’ 1972 Lotus Elan SprintMarch 22nd, 2013
Andrew’s Plus 2 – 50/0763March 19th, 2013
2010 Tour Auto Winner is…..Lotus ElanMarch 12th, 2013
Why Restore a Lotus Elan?March 8th, 2013
Lotus Elans. We are about Lotus Elans. The Lotus Elan, to this day, is still considered one of the best handling cars of all times. Not bad for a sports car that was sold from 1963 to 1974.
Come join Lotus Elan owners as we enjoy, restore and keep the Lotus Elan heritage alive.
Forums: General Discussions
- Confused from Melton Mowbray
- RHD Firewall pattens for pedals and master cylinders
- Tall Guy in a Lotus 20/23B/Europa Etc.
- Options to maximise headroom in an S3 FHC?
- Considering/sort of looking......
- 65 Lotus Elan
- Lotus Elan.Net, Virtual Friends and the 1000 Club
- Stepping into a mine field
- Where is the extra width in the Plus 2 (vs the 2 seat Elan)?
- history of 50/ 1287
Forums: Technical Discussions
- Weber 151 jet needed for the 1600 lotus twin cam (elan 1968)
- L14 Cam Install and performance
- Original engine mount dimensions
- Hscc Guards trophy Silverstone 2020
- Front Brake Line Routing and Bundy Pipes
- Doing front wheel bearings at home in an Elan
- CAD Wiring Diagram (.dwg)
- Question about oil filler cap
- water pump
Wiki: What's New
- Coming Soon