Swiss MOT

PostPost by: el-saturn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:44 pm

.............is like swiss watches; so 30 yr old (and more) cars can get vintage/veteran status if the car is perfect AND original. the car has to be 100% clean: engine bay so you could eat diner in there, bottom + suspension gets shaken, checked manually by a certified ninkapoop which gets you a six year break. in my case i have to rebuild the entire bottom: no more modern discs, no more TTR adjustable stuff, different jets to prevent them from feeling the expensive (for lots of you unnecessary) and heavily engineered parts which make these engines a dream which never ends!! sandy tomorrow i'll be taking the rolling c. down the road to refit T.C. himself!
el-saturn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: ElanDNA » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 am

el-saturn wrote:.............is like swiss watches; so 30 yr old (and more) cars can get vintage/veteran status if the car is perfect AND original. the car has to be 100% clean: engine bay so you could eat diner in there, bottom + suspension gets shaken, checked manually by a certified ninkapoop which gets you a six year break. in my case i have to rebuild the entire bottom: no more modern discs, no more TTR adjustable stuff, different jets to prevent them from feeling the expensive (for lots of you unnecessary) and heavily engineered parts which make these engines a dream which never ends!! sandy tomorrow i'll be taking the rolling c. down the road to refit T.C. himself!

Hello
Yes the "Swiss MOT" can be hard.
When you change anything (example: Spider-Chassis) you lose and you will fall in a "Black Hole". :evil:
It is necessary, that in yours car certificate, position 24 has a "X"
not numbers, then you have won and really only little more possibility to change something.
Greetings Urs
ElanDNA
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: