L reg green +2 in Liverpool

PostPost by: Dereliott » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Ken,

I may well have, I am about to start sorting through everything, most of the stuff is up in the loft, I will let you know if I have one.

John

Dereliott Conversions
Dereliott
New-tral

PostPost by: Dereliott » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

Hello Ken,

Further to your contcat with John re handbbok for your Elan, I am the one responsible for setting up the Dereliott Conversions web site and John has given me everything he has to scan and use but unfortunately he does not have the handbook you are looking for. However, I have all the workshop and parts manuals and Lotus Dearler buletins etc, loads of it, and John has said that if there is anything specific any of you need then let me know and I will see what I can do. You can e-mail me via the Dereliott web site of via the Live Chat page.

Kind Regards
Dave
Webmaster

www.dereliott-conversions.webs.com
Dereliott
New-tral

PostPost by: ericbushby » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Hello Dave,
Sounds like you may have some interesting stuff there. Is there any chance of a Drivers Handbook and service book for a 1967 Series 3 Elan in all that. I can probably get a fairly good copy made!
Eric in Burnley
1967 S3SE DHC
ericbushby
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: ken ob » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

John , thank you but since posting that message i have found the handbook i was looking for. ( glad to say found via this site )

Ken.
Slightly confused by everything since the invention of the wheel.
ken ob
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Dereliott » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello Eric, Sorry but the only owners handbook's are for 2+2 and 2+2 S130 Supplement, and an Esprit handbook. If any others turn up I will let you know. I do have the original Dealers Workshop Manuals though.

Regards
Dave
Webmaster
Dereliott Conversions
www.dereliott-conversions.webs.com
Dereliott
New-tral

Previous

Total Online: