20 TONNE HYDRAULIC PRESS

PostPost by: 512BB » Sun Oct 27, 2024 6:30 pm

I have just been told that when I leave this hallowed earth, I am not going to be able to take whats left of my hard earned money, Liebor budget on Wednesday, with me, much to my chagrin. I have therefore decided to have a good spend up, and have treated myself to what appears to be a decent press. The 20 year old in the salesforce could do with some more training, but I soon put him right. Other than that, quite pleased so far. Comes with a 10 year warranty, in writing, and is entirely made in England. I did not want, and would not have bought shite made in china. I have been researching this purchase for over 2 years, and glad I did.
Attachments
P1010003(100).JPG and
512BB
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: berni29 » Sun Oct 27, 2024 8:28 pm

Hi

We have something similar. I can't remember where it came from but I am pretty sure it was China. Sometimes you just have to have a press. A very useful tool.

All the best

Berni
Zetec+ 2 under const, also 130S. And another 130S for complete restoration. Previously Racing green +2s with green tints. Yellow +2 and a couple of others, all missed. Great to be back 04/11/2021 although its all starting to get a bit out of control.
berni29
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: