Knock-on spinner tool

PostPost by: mac5777 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:14 am

Hi All,
First, In the spirit of the holidays, I want to thank all those who ordered my spinner tool. I just noticed that in the business vendor listing section, the views have gone over 5000. I did not expect that the tools would generate that much curiosity. :D :oops: :D
Second, I understand that all of the spinners are made in the UK, I would like to get in touch with a quality spinner manufacture that make our Elan three eared spinner and also the two eared version. Any help would be appreciated.
I have added a few more pictures of the two eared tool in the business vendor listing section under the knockoff tool wrench.
i changed the yellow stripe on the front of my Elan and will posts a picture later. It just did not look right for the Elan shape.

Again thanks, Sarto
Attachments
DSC00114.JPG and
I have decided to change the stripe on my Elan. It just looked like it belonged on a lotus 7. So I eliminated the yellow curve above the bumper, now it is a straight stripe. Around the air intake is still yellow. Now it looks like it belongs on an Elan
lotus elan 1966 S3 FHC
36/5785
LHD
mac5777
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: StressCraxx » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Sarto,

It was really great to meet you at Mike Ostrov's shop for the get together.

The knock off tool works perfectly. I found a good break bar for it and a bag/sleeve to keep it all together. I know its not easy to bring a specialized product to market. You have done an excellent job with this one. It even looks period correct.

It's great to be able to remove my panasport wheels without destroying the paint. Its even better to know I have the right amount of torque on them now!

Happy New Year!

Dan Wise
There is no cure for Lotus, only treatment.
StressCraxx
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: