where are you guys getting tires?

PostPost by: steveww » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:18 am

Can we actually get the Michelin XAS FF here in North America, or is this a Europe only tire? I have spent an exceptionally modest amount of time searching for these tires, and can't find them listed on any NA sites.

These tyres are available from Michelin motorsport, a regaular tyre shop will not stock them or be able to order them. The XAS FF is a racing tyre that is road legal. Try contacting Michelin direct to get a list of retailers.
steveww
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: brandon » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:39 pm

type26owner wrote:Coker Tire. Be forewarned they are jerks especially their tire engineer. He's downright dumb. Cost is about $200 each.

Boy did I get screwed by them. Can you tell I'm still pissed off?

Thanks Keith, I will take the warning. I hope you're not upset that I got a good giggle out of your reply.

steveww wrote:These tyres are available from Michelin motorsport, a regaular tyre shop will not stock them or be able to order them. The XAS FF is a racing tyre that is road legal. Try contacting Michelin direct to get a list of retailers.

Thanks as well. I'll give them a call to find out if I can get these in Canada (fingers crossed).
brandon
Second Gear
Second Gear

Previous

Total Online: