Broadland Car Upholsterers (Adrian)

PostPost by: herrherr » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello everyone,

does anyone know what's going on with Broadland Car Upholsterers?
Their website is suddenly offline, email and telephone aren't working anymore as well.

I've send them my door cards for refurbishment some weeks ago and I'm a little worried now, since the metal rails inside the cards are not available anymore as far as I know.

Best,
Christian
herrherr
New-tral

PostPost by: jono » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:46 pm

I had mine done there a few years ago now - superb work and cheap but the communication was terrible.

I desparately tried to get them to do my whole interior but I simply could not get them to respond

...why not give Sue Miller a call, I think she uses them and may know if there's an issue?
jono
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Nickm » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Looks like they closed on 30th June due to I'll health according to their Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/M ... %2As%2As-R
Nickm
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: herrherr » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Very sorry to hear that :( He said the last time when we wrote that he was ill and taking some time off.

I will probably create a separate thread, but I have no idea where to get the metal rails now. It seems likely that mine are not coming back.
herrherr
New-tral

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:30 pm

You should post on his Facebook page asking where your parts are?

I hate it when a company or individual play fast and loose with parts that aren?t theirs! He would have the contact details of all his customers, I?ll or not he could have made arrangements to return things even if his family had to help
Steve

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: NickWilmshurst » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 am

Hi Christian,

Adrian has been doing my seats and door cards recently and has just finished them.
The news is that Adrian is retiring and has cleared out his workshop (several skips he said) and has shut down the business.
I have his home number but I think it best not to publish here so drop me a line on [email protected] and I'll gladly pass it over.
good luck!
Nick
NickWilmshurst
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: