Spyder ECU Emerald Map Please

PostPost by: SpyderRider » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 am

Have recently purchased my lovely +2, and have been going around her to get to know her properly !. I?ve got an Emerald ECU installed, but it only has a standard Elan base map fitted. I?ve contacted Emerald this week, and understand that there is an upgrade allowing 3 different maps to be fitted with a switch to select which one. The problem is they require 2 weeks for upgrade the ECU to allow the multi-map option, meaning the car will be out of action. They currently have a waiting list of around 6 ? 7 weeks for their rolling road. In the mean time, I would like to learn more on the mapping side and the idle settings.

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to email me their map for me to play with? I wouldn?t play around with the map once they have set it up, so the present time is a great opportunity.

Its has a 2 litre zetec, Jenvey injection and fast road cam. But just for playing around with, guess the spec wouldn?t make a big difference.

Email address is: [email protected]

Thanks
SpyderRider
New-tral

PostPost by: Spyder fan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 am

Andy,

I will send you over my map later today, it has the complementary pops and crackles on the overrun (can be disabled, I will give instructions). My engine is also 2.0 with extra headwork, Jenveys and fast road cams, yours came from Burton, but Andy says its exactly what he would have supplied for 180bhp.

Regards
Kindest regards

Alan Thomas
Spyder fan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: