S4/Sprint Parts For Sale.....

PostPost by: Phil.C60 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 pm

Various items acquired and not used or removed during mods or upgrades. It's time for to move on things that I'm never going to use and do not need to be kept with the car now that I'm pretty much where I need to be with it.
All items are in West Sussex.
Brand new QED Twin Can distributor: only fitted as a test item for about an hour!
Brand new glass bowl fuel pump from SJ Sportscars, never used (I went electric).
Coolex Fat Boy Radiator and thermostat housing with filler cap: fitted but didn't resolve my issue, replaced with a TTR alloy rad and swirl tank. Used for about a month so as new, still in original box.
Original radiator in good nick with all the correct brackets and the original matching electric fan.
Front and intermediate covers with water pump, needs repairs to sump mounting threads but apart from that OK, replaced with TTR cassette type water pump and covers.
Europa red cam cover in good order.
A pair of DCOEs type 31 refurbished/overhauled by JD Automotive and never used, still in the protective bags: I managed to make the 151s I bought as a stop gap work perfectly well after a bit of faffing around so I'm going stick with them!
A pair of DCOEs type 18 that were originally fitted to the car but need refurbishment. They have had genuine Weber anti fire kits fitted but all the original choke mechanisms are with them.
Open to reasonable offers on any of these, we all know what the ball park values are and I'm not a greedy person so pm me if you're interested or want more info.
Thanks for looking,
Phil
Phil.C60
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: mjbeanie » Wed May 15, 2024 10:50 pm

Hello Phil,

Where are you located?
Do you know if the Coolex radiator would fit a lotus elan plus 2?
Also may be interested in the glass bowl fuel pump as a spare. As mine is of an unknown age …

Thanks
Mike
North Carolina
'71 Lotus Elan Plus 2S130 (Type 50/0179)
'70 Opel GT
'67 Sunbeam Alpine
'88 Porsche 924 S
mjbeanie
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: pharriso » Thu May 16, 2024 1:40 am

mjbeanie wrote:Hello Phil,

Where are you located?

Thanks
Mike
North Carolina

Mike, he's in Worthing on the UK South Coast.... a long way from you!!
Phil Harrison
1972 Elan Sprint 0260K
pharriso
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: mjbeanie » Thu May 16, 2024 1:52 am

Gotcha -
'71 Lotus Elan Plus 2S130 (Type 50/0179)
'70 Opel GT
'67 Sunbeam Alpine
'88 Porsche 924 S
mjbeanie
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: