Elan M100 SE Turbo Silk Red for sale

PostPost by: IlanElan » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:18 am

Hi all,

Am selling my Elan M100 SE Turbo in Silk red.

I purchased the car in 2003, and it has been under single loving ownership since then with full Lotus service history.

It is Silk red (a burgundy version of red) which is one of the limited edition colours.

photo 5.jpg and

photo 6.jpg and

photo 3.jpg and

photo 1.jpg and

2.jpg and

While it is the SE Turbo (not the S2), it is one of the last that they ever made (built in 1992 and registered in 1993 I think) and it has the nicer S2 upholstery (with no piping on the seats). So it does look amazing inside and out.

It has the branded silver alloy wheels, leather interior and an upgraded Toad alarm system. It comes with a sound system, CD player and a bass woofer.

The gear cables were changed a few year's back - they probably do need changing soon (the parts are on order) otherwise the car is in excellent condition. There are no rips in the roof and the waterproof A frame seals have recently been changed.

There is slight wear on the gear stick, given the car's age, and some minor marks and scratches to the paint work (including a chip by the fuel inlet - which predates my ownership).

The car is: Smoke free, Pet free, mostly kid free (and wife free, as she hates getting into it low down).

It has a full service history (and serviced by the same people since 2005).

The car has had a recent service and is fully MOT'd from January 2024. Just under 103,000 miles.

My ankle was reconstructed, and driving a geared car is hard for me. This is a reluctant sale of a loved car.

I have loads of high resolution photos if anyone wants - please PM or email me.

Am looking to get £9,500 for it - but also eager for a quick sale.

Contact Ilan
[email protected]" target="_blank
IlanElan
New-tral

PostPost by: Fred Talmadge » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:32 pm

nice looking car but this forum is for the early Elans. I think you want https://forum.lotuselancentral.com/index.php
Fred Talmadge
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: miked » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:56 pm

Please read the forum rules about posting items for sale.
Mike

Elan S4 Zetec
Suzuki Hustler T250
Suzuki TC120R trailcat
Yamaha YR5
Suzuki Vstrom 650XT
Suzuki TS185K
miked
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: