Elan Plus Two

PostPost by: Spaximus » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:49 pm

As many do I bought an Elan plus two as a project to do with my Father in Law who sadly died before we could start it together and since then have not really had the heart to touch it.

I bought it to do build with a new Spyder chassis and a Duratec engine but as said never started it.

It is complete except for the Engine and box and I am sure other bits but propshaft diff etc is all there.

Make no mistake this will need a chassis as it is corroded but it would be a great project, but I have had to face facts that I am not the one to do this as I face a few medical issues that will stop me for the foreseeable future

It has full glass, with what I am told is a rare tinted top screen , 5 wheels all the trim pieces including the stainless roof trims. Seats and interior are there but

I can send more pictures if interested.

I would rather it go to someone who wants to restore it rather than break it for spares or stick it on EBay

I paid way too much buying it but I would be happy to get £3500 ONO and cut my losses, but realistically it has to go so talk to me.

I am based near Bristol and happy to answer any questions and viewing pretty much anytime is available.

Jeff
Attachments
IMG_1756.JPG and
IMG_1764.JPG and
IMG_1747.JPG and
Spaximus
New-tral

Total Online: