Lotus Elan

Superb S3 SE Drophead 26R/BRM STYLE Road Racer !

PostPost by: Verve » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:45 am

Following an enquiry today , I thought I better update this advert !

I still have the S3 Elan ... in fact it`s booked in next week at Noble Motorsport , to have a nice shiny new Paul Matty SS Big Bore Manifold fitted ( I didn`t like the lack of space around the existing TTR one ! ) , an oil & filter change & then to be optimised on their rolling road !o!

I do have 2 very good friends on here interested in it ... but both will have Elans to rehome ... meanwhile I`m looking forward to getting the car back !

It will be interesting to see what power it has ...

Cheers ,

Paul .
Verve
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: HCA » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:21 pm

Surely you are not going to fit the manifold and optimise on the RR, and still sell the car....??? :shock:
Hal Adams

Evora - the poser
Elan +2 - keeps me busy
Macan - hers
Felicia Pickup - my favourite
HCA
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Verve » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:54 am

Who knows ... one of the good friends on here is very interested but will have to sell his Elan to proceed ... & of course I`m very happy to keep the car anyway !

As you can see from the topic , I haven`t really pushed to sell the car ... in fact I`ve only had one viewing (from the same friend ) ... & if I keep it , there will be some racing tackle for sale off it , starting with the TTR Manifold & Y Piece & Swirl Pot just removed !

I`ve also just received the Rolling Road Printout ... looks pretty good to me :-) !

Paul .
Attachments
Noble Motorsport Rolling Road 11th Nov` 2021.pdf
(168.34 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Verve
Second Gear
Second Gear

Previous

Total Online: