genuine sprint dhc for sale red/white

PostPost by: deryck » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Thank you for all the interest in my cars,
Due to change of direction i now have a late sprint for sale
2 owners from new other than me, i have had car 2 years V5 in my name, and 61000 genuine miles, massive history file.Currently in Cornwall but that's a different story!!
sundym glass all round on dellortos and correct turn lock radio. supplied fully assembled to la motte garages Jersey February 1972
confirmed by factory completely genuine. i have certificate of Provence from Andy Graham lotus archivist
very original, engine, body and good original chassis, car is complete. correct rare parts including steering wheel fitted on the car
runs really well and drivable but needs small amount of work to look really nice, No MOT but would not take a lot
would be a great winter project and an incredible investment, needs to go to a lotus enthusiast, who is going to keep the car, as have my other cars.This is the 58th last UK spec sprint in red over white, 277 from last!
low price for very quick sale as i now need the space as i have lost my storage unit
22000.00 UK pounds private very genuine sale
delivery can be arranged at cost

[email protected] preferred contact or my mobile on most of the time
07802387405 delighted to talk and viewings can be arranged any time
pictures available tomorrow which can be emailed upon request, i will ask Tim wilks to post on site as well, as don't know how to do that! car is in Northampton
kindest regards Deryck
deryck
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: deryck » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Dear All

car now sold thankyou,

many thanks,

Deryck
deryck
Second Gear
Second Gear