Certificate of Provenance

PostPost by: lostmybearing » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 pm

Hello all,
I own Elan 45/6315 S3 DHC. I am interested in a Certificate of Provenance and have emailed the address [email protected]" target="_blank twice with no response. The first email was sent eight days ago and the second one was sent today. I hate to be impatient , but what does it take to get a response from these folks? I thought I read somewhere that Andy Graham has retired . Is that accurate? maybe that's the problem , I don't know. :D :D
Thanks for any insight any of you may have!
lostmybearing
New-tral

PostPost by: jcocking » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Andy is good at following up. Lotus furloughed 600 employees due to Covid including Andy. He may not be back to work yet.
Jeff Cocking
LotusElan.net
jcocking
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: Thornts » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:04 am

I've had very helpful responses (as usual) from Andy on 27th May and 9th June. He seemed to be away from the office due to Covid before that (on 22nd May) and a follow up question on 17th June produced an 'out of office, on holiday' response though it said he would be back in on 22nd. Clearly he has not been in the office as much as normal so may well be tackling a bit of a backlog. He hasn't been able to get back to me regarding my last question. I'll give him a gentle chase today and think he drops in here from time to time too.
Cheers
Rob
S3 SE FHC
S2 7
Thornts
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: lostmybearing » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Thanks so much for the replies! I never considered Covid as a factor. I’ve sent the two emails. I think I’ll just wait a little bit now. I’ve owned the Elan for 10 years and I’m just getting around to working on it. It’s somebody else’s abandoned project. I’m in the assessment phase now and I’ll have a lot of questions in the coming months.
lostmybearing
New-tral

PostPost by: bigvalvehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 pm

He is still off.
Working from home but obviously not the usual great service due to the situation
Cheers
Dave
Dave Hughes
S2 26R
Elan DHC Sprint
Shapecraft Honda powered S1(in progress)
Turbocharged 26R clone (also in progress)
Evora 400 development car ex Lotus Factory
bigvalvehead
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: