Lotus Elan

Set To Go

PostPost by: twincamman » Thu May 19, 2005 2:18 am

26r s2 33 has passed the safety and is ready for license----a quick blast back from the garage reveled there is much fun to be had----my drivers license may be in jeopardy----twincamman :lol:
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: types26/36 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:02 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-twincamman+May 19 2005, 02:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twincamman @ May 19 2005, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->a quick blast back from the garage reveled there is much fun to be had--[/quote]

Mr T.C.man,
That sounds great, if you are not I.T. challanged as I am :( and you can figure out a way to post pics, I for one would like to see some pics of a qenuine 26R. :rolleyes:
Brian.
Brian
64 S2 Roadster
72 Sprint FHC
types26/36
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Hamish Coutts » Thu May 19, 2005 6:09 pm

Me too! and in detail.

Hamish.
"One day I'll finish the restoration - honest, darling, just a few more years....."
Hamish Coutts
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 2:33 am

:) Hamish send your e mail to me---i cant figure how to post pictures here----be prepared for a lot of pics from its arrival to today spanning 2 1/2 years sliding axles- light Weight this unobtainium that -SINGLE WIPER ETC etc etc its all there [ except the alloy bell housing -to be added on the next rebuild -brian has some pics i just sent him ill be glad to send as many to you--are you the vintage racer Hamish from Ottawa of great fame and daring do? ] ed [email protected] :)
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 11:08 am

hamish havent recieved your e mail to enable me to send pics of 26 r 33 ed
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 11:36 pm

the first serious trip was eventful on the way to the gas up I discovered on hard left turns the ignition quits and sparks emit from the steering shaft area---upon returning the wheel a gigantic backfire awakens the birds and it runs again-- as the trip to the garage was all easy turns there was no need for hard turns on the wheel ---wont attempt Mosport this weekend --new plate is--- awah 589 [ as in I'm goin awah]---as granny said ---Hamish send me your email for 26R pictures ----ed :D
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: