Set To Go

PostPost by: twincamman » Thu May 19, 2005 2:18 am

26r s2 33 has passed the safety and is ready for license----a quick blast back from the garage reveled there is much fun to be had----my drivers license may be in jeopardy----twincamman :lol:
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: types26/36 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:02 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-twincamman+May 19 2005, 02:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twincamman @ May 19 2005, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->a quick blast back from the garage reveled there is much fun to be had--[/quote]

Mr T.C.man,
That sounds great, if you are not I.T. challanged as I am :( and you can figure out a way to post pics, I for one would like to see some pics of a qenuine 26R. :rolleyes:
Brian.
Brian
64 S2 Roadster
72 Sprint FHC
types26/36
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Hamish Coutts » Thu May 19, 2005 6:09 pm

Me too! and in detail.

Hamish.
"One day I'll finish the restoration - honest, darling, just a few more years....."
Hamish Coutts
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 2:33 am

:) Hamish send your e mail to me---i cant figure how to post pictures here----be prepared for a lot of pics from its arrival to today spanning 2 1/2 years sliding axles- light Weight this unobtainium that -SINGLE WIPER ETC etc etc its all there [ except the alloy bell housing -to be added on the next rebuild -brian has some pics i just sent him ill be glad to send as many to you--are you the vintage racer Hamish from Ottawa of great fame and daring do? ] ed [email protected] :)

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 11:08 am

hamish havent recieved your e mail to enable me to send pics of 26 r 33 ed

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri May 20, 2005 11:36 pm

the first serious trip was eventful on the way to the gas up I discovered on hard left turns the ignition quits and sparks emit from the steering shaft area---upon returning the wheel a gigantic backfire awakens the birds and it runs again-- as the trip to the garage was all easy turns there was no need for hard turns on the wheel ---wont attempt Mosport this weekend --new plate is--- awah 589 [ as in I'm goin awah]---as granny said ---Hamish send me your email for 26R pictures ----ed :D

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: knockoffnut » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi all,
Note to Editor, please, your footnote under the Twincamman signature seems to be mixing up two different "Ed"s. Twincamman did pass away relatively recently but he was not "Tojo".
Happy New Year to all.
Andrew
1963 Unicorn
1964 S1
1965 S2
1967 S3 SE DHC
Frankentwincam 26R
Seven S2 A
Seven S2 F
knockoffnut
Third Gear
Third Gear