Helix Autosport - Why do they bother ?

PostPost by: prloz » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Hi,
Looking for a Lotus Elan clutch. Helix Autosport have one listed.
Emailed them on June 20, and again on July 12. Still no answer.
Why do they bother ? On the bright side, contacted AP Racing and had a reply within a few hours. Nice work AP.
Regards,
Peter.
prloz
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: handi_andi » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm

I have to say what you have come across is something I have come across from quite a few car parts place I have contacted recently looking for parts. Surely, assuming that they are not like a two man band, then if a company has a website then they should answer enquiries within 24 hours and prefably the same working day if they want the business. Not doing that has cost several companies recently my business. On the other hand I have found some companies that do this very well and even email you to let you know goods have been dispatched etc. One of the best companies I have come across recently was a starter motor and alternator company on ebay who contacted me within an hour of purchasing a new starter to thank me for my business and confirm where they would be sending goods and when they would be dispatched, which lets face it in this new digital age is what we expect.

If companies want out business then they need ot get with the age, even if our cars aren't!

Andy
Live life to the fullest - that's why I own a Lotus
handi_andi
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: