Spotted in Eastbourne

PostPost by: 661 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Is Eastbourne the new +2 Mecca?
On a quick blast around East Dean and Jevington I saw a yellow +2 in East Dean and a purple (yes, that's not a mistake) +2 in Eastbourne.......and both appeared mechanically sound.
Graeme
S4 SE
S2 GTS
Caterham 420R
Sold - Peterson JPS Exige
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Spyder fan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

My +2 is often in the Eastbourne area, last there Saturday 7th July parked near St Bedes School near the kiosk at the bottom of Beachy Head between 9am and 12 noon. It generally lives at my house in Pevensey Bay most of the summer.

Other good places in Eastbourne to spot it are outside Lidl's and in Asda's car park at Sovereign Harbour. It gets used a lot, we covered over 350 miles this week to Birmingham and back..... in the pouring rain!
Kindest regards

Alan Thomas
Spyder fan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Grewham » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Blimey hello Alan, im also in Pevensey Bay will keep an eye out for yours :wink: Graham
Grewham
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: Spyder fan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Grewham wrote:Blimey hello Alan, im also in Pevensey Bay will keep an eye out for yours :wink: Graham

Hi Graham,
And there's me thinking I was the only one in the village :wink:

My neighbour 3 doors away has just bought an MX5, inspired by seeing my cars. I had to inform him he wasn't really gay and that Mazda's were just a bit poofy....

Here's my favourite tee shirt bought for me specially by my daughter!
PEVB.gif
PEVB.gif (35.44 KiB) Viewed 844 times

PEVB-A.gif
PEVB-A.gif (25.86 KiB) Viewed 844 times
Kindest regards

Alan Thomas
Spyder fan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Grewham » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Ha well now theirs 2 in the village :wink: you will have to pm me where exactly you are and i will come and covert your stable :D seen those Ts no truer word said in jest :shock: I was watching the flame running through the village this week and saw a guy with a T shirt that read Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls, liked that one :D cheers Gra
Grewham
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: