Loose nuts

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Thornts wrote:Sorry, my ineptitude to start with. Can anyone shift it to TIC? Thanks.

Rob

S3
S4
7 S2

I get the feeling that Russ has not fully absorbed the seriousness of this thread completely & that his request to have it moved to somewhere non-existent is just a sign of how inconsequential his reaction is.
Jeff should strongly consider making it a "sticky"

Cheers
John

PS Tomorrow's another day :wink:
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: trw99 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Ah but John, beware the ides of ... April!

Tim
trw99
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: CBUEB1771 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 pm

GrUmPyBoDgEr wrote:just a sign of how inconsequential his reaction is.

Hey, I just caught a Higgs boson passing through my right earlobe! Does than mean I have made the Large Hadron Collider inconsequential?
Russ Newton
Elan +2S (1971)
Elite S2 (1962)
CBUEB1771
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: mac5777 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

What a great thread on April 1st from Rob the new guy. Here in the US we do have backward drivers and regulations. As an example, after seeing a James Bond movie we decided to ban spinners that stick out too much by allowing safety spinners where the ears are bent back and then a no ear type. Talk about Loose Nuts! They decided that spinners are the most dangerous hazard to pedestrian.
I want to address the world wide problem of left hand and right hand drive cars. As a solution to correct a big mistake on my part, all those who have purchased one of spinner tools, I will make available a second tool designed for right hand vehicles only at no cost, just pay for the shipping.
I'm going back to my work bench to see how to label the new tool. Where do I stand and what directions do I face to determine Left or right. Up dates to follow.

Sarto
lotus elan 1966 S3 FHC
36/5785
LHD
mac5777
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: alexblack13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 pm

You guys need to keep up with technology....Loose nuts are never a problem up here now that I've invested in the correct kit for prevention thereof.

Three sizes..tapometer, Knockometer, and blootometer.. All available in R/H or L/H drive versions. And all cordless.

My nuts are fine! :roll:
Alex Black.
Now Sprintless!!
alexblack13
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Previous

Total Online: