+2 Workshop manual need some missing pages

PostPost by: steve~ » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello, I'm new to this site, I've recently bought a '69 +2 S. I live in the east midlands.

I have an original manual, but some pages, and also two sections are missing ! Does anyone know where I could purchase individual sections, or could someone scan them, or have scans already ? I need the Front Suspension and Rear suspension sections, 14 and 7 pages. And the first 4 pages from the engine section. My manual is a 1969 +2 edition.

I realise the baby elan manual is available in pdf online, does anyone know of a +2 one ?

thanks in advance.
steve~
New-tral

PostPost by: Jason1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Steve and welcome.

Have a look at http://www.type50.com/plus2/Technical.html

There is the Workshop Manual and the Parts List in the download section both are well worth having.

Jason

It appears the workshop manual has been removed from this site. :(
50/0951 1968 Wedgewood blue +2, 1990 Mini Cooper RSP
Jason1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: bob_rich » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Steve

My manual is sept 74 reprinted 1982 front suspension is 16 sides rear suspension is 7 sides plus the 4 sides for the engine. they seem to be consecutive pages U want. Dont have it electronically but if U dont get a response from anyone else will scan it to pdf at work and PM it 2U early next week.

best of luck

Bob
bob_rich
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: steve~ » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 am

Hi guys, thanks for the responses, that web site looks promising, but has a few dead links? a scan would be great. I'm in no hurry, so whenever you can is fine with me.. my cars laid up for the winter, i did have it out last Sunday though which was good.
steve~
New-tral

Total Online: