Lotus at Nurburgring

PostPost by: Hamish Coutts » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:36 pm

Doh!

Sorry Chris. Forot to say that I've just received my Club Lotus mag and read the bit about the Jim Clark revival at Hokenheim. You don't have to send me anything as I now know.

Looks good. Assuming 'permission' you're on. :D

H.
"One day I'll finish the restoration - honest, darling, just a few more years....."
Hamish Coutts
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:51 am

Regarding the "Lotus Festival" at next years "Jim Clark Revival" meeting at Hockenheim.
I am helping Siegfried Herrmann of the "Lotus Historic Register Germany" to organise this event, in as much that I am doing the English speaking bit for him.
We have done our best to inform all the Lotus clubs of this event.
Alan Morgan of Club Lotus has kindly mentioned it in this months magazine.
If any of you know how to add attachements in this forum I could let you all have more information in the form of a preliminary invitation.
A short while ago we were together with the "Revival" meeting organiser in Hockenheim, he is offering us very good facilities & is expecting, apart from us, all sorts of classic car owners to attend. There will be a special Lotus programm for the weekend.
The Lotus Historic Register has taken advantage of this long weekend to set up the "Lotus Festival". Being the Bank Holiday you will all be able to stay for the whole event & return home on Monday 1st May.
I hope as many of you will make the effort due to the fact that the timing together with the long weekend makes the attendance to this event uniquely attractive.
I hope that you will all be able to get together & make the long trip.
There should be some facilities there if running repairs become necessary. Spares will also obtainable, again if necessary!
Apart from that I would really love to get to meet all of you there, shake your knowledgeable hands & in some cases maybe bury the hatchet.
All the best.
John
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Previous

Total Online: