Susan Miller

PostPost by: pharriso » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 am

I spoke with her on Tuesday, it was her afternoon...

She generally ignores phone calls where the callers number is not given... I called by Skype & was lucky she picked up. :roll:
Phil Harrison
1972 Elan Sprint 0260K
pharriso
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: reb53 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:34 pm

[/quote]

Hi Ralph,

Can I suggest you email Sue, explaining your situation, and maybe "book" a time slot when you will be calling her? Put something like "New Zealand Order" in the title as I'm sure she gets as many emails as she does phone calls.

Cheers

Mike[/quote]

Thanks Mike,
I did email asking for a "good time to call" a couple of weeks ago so have just tried again.

Ralph.
reb53
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: ericbushby » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:37 pm

Hi Ralph.
Just a point in case you don`t know. Sue does not work Fridays.
Eric in Burnley
ericbushby
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: reb53 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:34 am

Just had a lovely chat with Susan, now sorted.
Thanks.
Ralph.
reb53
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: wizzkitt » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Don't forget that Sue is a 'one man band'. During the working day she is getting up orders, packing orders, checking stock, going out for deliveries, welcoming customers and dealing with 1001 other things, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes to her regret she is just unable to get to the phone (as she does say in her price lists!). But always email her on [email protected] as she does check emails twice a day.

And yes, Friday is technically her day off although, as her daughter, I have found the only way to make sure she takes that day off is to kidnap her and remove her from the premises!!
wizzkitt
First Gear
First Gear

Previous

Total Online: