Castle Combe Autojumble

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Does anyone else think it?s worthwhile having a thread to list both things for sale and things wanted in the same place that can be taken to Castle Combe? Folk get to see the items in person to check it over, you can save postage particularly on heavy items and you might get interest in stuff before the event to see if it?s worth bringing it along. Folk can arrange to bring sufficient money/change with them. Maybe there could be some on the day discount too?
Steve

Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Elan Peter » Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm

What can an Amazon gift card buy??? :D
I'll do a straight swap for a Lotus 25!
P
Peter James Evans
1965 Elan S2 (Early 26R replica)
2001 Citroen Saxo Hill Climb Car
2004 Mini R52
Elan Peter
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: wotsisname » Fri May 03, 2019 4:16 pm

I think its a good idea. Don't have any thing to sell . If I can get there I might be interested in some federal seats for a plus 2 .. in poor state is possible
1968 Elan plus 2 - project
2007 Elise S2 [modified with a Hethel 70th sticker (yellow)]
2000 Elise S1 - Sold
wotsisname
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: greg40green » Fri May 03, 2019 7:46 pm

I think its a good idea Steve .
I can bring some of the new Elan seat frames ,un-upholstered and upholstered in the early S1,2.3 and S4 , Sprint covers.

Thanks , Greg.
Last edited by greg40green on Sat May 04, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
greg40green
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:29 pm

greg40green wrote:I think its a good idea Steve .
I can bring some of the new Elan seat frames ,un-upholstered and upholstered in the early S1,2.3 and S4 , Sprint covers , I also have a few dash boards if people are interested?

Thanks , Greg.

Greg, I think that would be brilliant. If people can see them in the flesh I?m certain it would help sales and save customers a fair bit in shipping costs. Hopefully someone will step up and place a subject to seeing order for you.

I?ve got upgraded Turnolock radios, toolkit Signed robinshaw and Ross books. Sets of 13 x 4.5j wheels and more
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:57 am

Countdown begun, less than a week to go now. I?ll try to post up a weather forecast for the day nearer the time when hopefully it?s a little more accurate (though Combe does seem to have its own little microclimate from what I?ve experienced over the years). I know the hardy regulars will be there whatever but if we get a good forecast a few more might make the trip or even make a weekend of it with a Bank Holiday on the Monday

Now is perhaps a good time to post your sales and wants.
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:15 am

Forecast for tomorrow appears to be no rain, a bit cloudy and temperatures of 19 degrees possibly as high as 21.

Should be a good day, don?t forget the sun cream!

I?ll be bringing along upgraded Philips Turnolock radio, toolkits and sundry other items for sale so bring your wallet. If of interest I?ll be in pale beigey coloured Volvo XC70 usually parked with the other jumblers on or near the concrete pad!
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: