Paul Matty website parts list

PostPost by: promotor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 am

What's happened to Paul Mattys' very comprehensive list of parts for Elan and +2? The only parts shown are via the "headed" sections which seem to be very limited to say the least!

The old format that I'm used to still exists for all other Loti where you could trawl the pages until identifying the part you need. It seems the Elan section has take a back seat! Very frustrating!

The price list still exists with all the part numbers but I can't find reference to what the part numbers actually mean!

Is it just me? :lol:
promotor
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Europatc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 am

Ive just ordered some parts, The parts that I wanted where not under the model I click on but under the +2 Its best to give them a ring but it can be frustrating. It could be that they are still loading products on. Any way my parts are in the post :D
ImageImage
Europatc
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: Europatc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:20 pm

The parts arrived today. I ordered 2 of their 'to original dimensions' track rud ends. There still to long like the ones they supplied me with grease nipples grrrrrrr
ImageImage
Europatc
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: promotor » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:42 am

Europatc wrote:The parts arrived today. I ordered 2 of their 'to original dimensions' track rud ends. There still to long like the ones they supplied me with grease nipples grrrrrrr

It'd certainly help if all of their items were listed with photos (but that's quite a big job in itself) - then there'd be no need for any mistakes!
Still, they're providing an otherwise great service to help keep some rare cars on the road and without them there'd be quite a gap in the market. I't just seems that they have taken a little step back with their website.

Hope you get your parts sorted!
promotor
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: