New Photo Gallery Tool

PostPost by: jcocking » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello Everyone,

The Photo Gallery has now been expanded to include several new features.

• Search by Topic Title: You can filter by topic title. Type the word "gear" and see the 327 photos in topics with gear in the titles.
  • Search by Member: You can filter by username. Are you looking for a photo posted by a specific person. Type in the username and see their photos.
  • Pagination: You can vary the number of results on the page from 24 to 800.

There is a "Reset" button to clear your changes.

Each image can be clicked on to see the larger version. Every image includes the topic the image is located in. You can click on the topic title and go directly to the topic to see what was said about the image.

You will notice the images are downloaded as you scroll through the pictures. This is to limit the page from downloading 800 images at once. This allows the page to support quick searches and not delayed with image downloads.

I have found the photo gallery to be extremely helpful when I have been searching for something specific.

Hope you find it helpful.

jeff
Jeff Cocking
LotusElan.net
jcocking
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: billwill » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Great...

Now all it needs is a way to pick up a link on any given picture, that can be reused, i.e. posted in new messages and will create in that message, the framed smaller picture, which on being clicked leads to a larger version..
Bill Williams

36/6725 S3 Coupe OGU108E Yellow over Black.
billwill
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: