Which Door is the +2 Behind?

PostPost by: CBUEB1771 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Guess which bay the +2 is in. Ed is going to say "that's not snow, not even a teaser".
Attachments
IMG_0030.jpg and
Russ Newton
Elan +2S (1971)
Elite S2 (1962)
CBUEB1771
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: garyeanderson » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Um, let me think about that..........................aaah I think it's---na can't be... Thats a hard one. :oops:

We had rain most of the night, but then it got quiet and the wind stopped, I said to myself time to get up, about that time the plows started going by and that was at 2:00 am so I got up and shoveled the inch and a half of slop off the porches and went in and got coffee. Everything froze solid by the time the sun came up. I went back out about 2 pm and cleaned off the ice as the sun had softened it some and all of the water that was under the ice had drained away. All in all it's pretty clean and I guess it is going to be cold the next couple of days.

Gary

So where is the Elite hiding?
garyeanderson
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: CBUEB1771 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 am

piss-ant wrote:So where is the Elite hiding?

Actually you can see the Elite next to the daily driver on the left. One nice thing about earlier Lotus models and floor jacks is that you can squeeze two into one garage bay. Oops, forgot who I was talking to, Gary is a total pro at squeezing more Lotus cars into a small storage space than seems possible.
Russ Newton
Elan +2S (1971)
Elite S2 (1962)
CBUEB1771
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: memini55 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

Russ it is very pleasant looking, all dressed in white. Glad you get to share some this years.

You are right about Gary but it is not only the garage! The shed, the house, all the porches and the remote storage facillity. He sure can pack them in!

Mark
memini55
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: garyeanderson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 am

memini55 wrote:Russ it is very pleasant looking, all dressed in white. Glad you get to share some this years.

You are right about Gary but it is not only the garage! The shed, the house, all the porches and the remote storage facillity. He sure can pack them in!

Mark

The trick is that you don't worry about the paint. It's only renting space on the surface and when the lease expires, you get to write another or its just another tenant at will. :D

Gary
garyeanderson
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: