LOTUS Owners in and around Calgary, Alberta, Canada

PostPost by: Canuck » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:05 am

VSCCC (The Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary) are holding their annual
show on 26th July 2008 at Stanley Park in Calgary, Alberta

I am helping with the organising this year and would like to make a new class for Lotus cars with an award for the Peoples Choice Lotus. To do this we need at lease 5 cars (or so) to make it a good showing of the marque.

My +2 won't be ready for +2 years of so. Geoff showed his very nice red +2 last year (in European Other class) and I heard that Stu (who I contacted several months ago) now has a white Lotus.

Advance Exhibitor fees this year $25 per car. Rev-up party on the night before. ANY MORE LOTUS' OUT THERE please contact me.

Cheers Canuck
Canuck
New-tral

PostPost by: stugilmour » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:36 am

Will send some contact info by PM. Hoping to pick my car up from Ontario by May or so. Barring any difficulties, was planning to display it at the show. I also sent in a membership entry form & payment to the club about a month ago using the Internet but have not heard back yet. Assuming I will be a member in good standing for the show this year.

Stu
Stu
1969 Plus 2 Federal LHD
stugilmour
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Canuck » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Stu,

I am sure your membership is being processed ok.

Come out to the next meeting of The VSCCC on 13 February
at the Austrian Canadian Club, anyway.

We will be pleased to meet you .

Cheers Canuck
www.vsccc.com
Canuck
New-tral

PostPost by: twincamman » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm

geez if you can watch your dog run away for 3 days out there you should be able to see another lotus from around 300 miles in any direction -----ed [in Ontario where the hills are not an added cost option ]
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: lotusbc » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:39 am

I'm located in Vancouver area, with a '69 S4, and Lotus seems scarce here too. Not likely to make a trip over the mountains with it. Good luck
lotusbc
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: