Hello From Essex UK

PostPost by: Tournesol » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:26 am

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the madhouse.

Am sure that you will find plenty great help and advice here to find the car for you.

I am in South East London.

Best of luck with your search!

Tournesol
Tournesol
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: tcsoar » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:42 am

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, I am another essex owner, down in Hornchurch. Got my +2 on the road just about two years ago now, love every minute of it. As said already, lots of advice on here and good luck with the search.

Chris.
tcsoar
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: steveplus2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:25 pm

thank you all again for such a friendly welcome :) i will be coming back every day :)
steveplus2
New-tral

PostPost by: JohnDanbyRacing » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome Steve, we arein Marks Tey, pop in if you need any help with your future Elan!
JohnDanbyRacing
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: steveplus2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:49 pm

JohnDanbyRacing wrote:Welcome Steve, we arein Marks Tey, pop in if you need any help with your future Elan!

Thank you John ! i used to pass marks they every day twice on my commute to work at Colne Engine...:) where about are you ?
regards
steve
steveplus2
New-tral

PostPost by: JohnDanbyRacing » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 pm

steveplus2 wrote:
JohnDanbyRacing wrote:Welcome Steve, we arein Marks Tey, pop in if you need any help with your future Elan!

Thank you John ! i used to pass marks they every day twice on my commute to work at Colne Engine...:) where about are you ?
regards
steve

We are just outside Marks Tey heading Braintree direction past the shell station and into the national speed limit, the next turning on the right is Church Lane and we are just down there tucked out of the way!
JohnDanbyRacing
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: steveplus2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:56 pm

JohnDanbyRacing wrote:
steveplus2 wrote:

regards
steve

We are just outside Marks Tey heading Braintree direction past the shell station and into the national speed limit, the next turning on the right is Church Lane and we are just down there tucked out of the way!

ok thats great :) i know exactly where you are :) i am very sure i will pop in soon..am going to view a plus 2s on saturday
steveplus2
New-tral

PostPost by: pete d » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello Steve, if you are still looking for a+2 ,I have a friend who might have his for sale ,he is not a member of this Forum but if you are interested i could give you his details . the car is located in Shenfield .regards Pete.
pete d
First Gear
First Gear

Previous

Total Online: