Modern Gentleman saying hello.

PostPost by: The Mitchelli » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi all,

Although not an owner yet, I am always looking for my next classic and thought the best way would be to join the owners forum.

A bit about me, I run a website dedicated to style and etiquette for the modern gentleman over at http://www.themitchelli.com. Don't worry I don't sell anything. I just write about things of interest. Some of my most popular articles have featured cars (although not featured an Elan yet).

Hopefully I can learn a bit more about these amazing machines and maybe feature one of your cars, or maybe my own if I can find the right one.

Steve Mitchell
The Mitchelli
New-tral

PostPost by: billwill » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Welcome Steve.

Then you can tell us the most appropriate clothes to wear when showing off our cars, instead of the usual oil-stained tracksuit.

I s'pose we ought to check what Colin Chapman used to wear and copy that.

8) :mrgreen:
Bill Williams

36/6725 S3 Coupe OGU108E Yellow over Black.
billwill
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: The Mitchelli » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Unfortunately I will probably be oil stained too, I have been looking for a usable +2 to enjoy.

As for Colin Chapman, he was a very well dressed man if the images online are an accurate record. :)
The Mitchelli
New-tral

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 pm

The Mitchelli wrote:Unfortunately I will probably be oil stained too, I have been looking for a usable +2 to enjoy.

As for Colin Chapman, he was a very well dressed man if the images online are an accurate record. :)

I don't think he was
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: