The Lotus Elan was produced from 1963 until 1974. If you are here to talk about other cars produced by Lotus that carry the name Elan, this is probably not the place for you. If you are here to talk about the copy of the Lotus Elan called the Mazda MX-5/Miata/Eunos, this is probably not the place for you.
If you want to talk Lotus Elans, Twinks, the best 13" tires on the planet, then you have found a family of like-minded individuals.
Our focus is to keep as many Lotus Elans on the road and driving. We do this by helping one another, consoling one another and yes, occasionally laughing at one another.
If you are a new member, please do the following:
- Read this entire topic. Learn about our focus.
- Read the Policy and Rules of the forum: announcements-f32/policy-and-rules-t27077.html
- New Users must fill out their profile. Every bit that you can. Simply click on the "User Control Panel" above. Your personal information is private and protected.
- Introduce yourself here on the intro board. Include info about your Elan (or which Elan you want), your hobbies, your job, your projects, etc. Help us get to know you.
- Your first post will be manually reviewed. We are diligent about keeping out spam.
- Read old posts to gain insight regarding what kinds of people call LotusElan.net home.
- Before starting your first thread, use the search function. Make sure what you want to ask hasn't been posted a long time ago by a hundred other new members. Everyone on the list is very helpful, but we sometimes get annoyed over the same question asked 300 times.
- If you have done a thorough search of old threads and you still can't find what you are looking for, start a thread in the correct section. Use a specific title for what you are talking about.
The simplest tip:
Think twice, write once, be respectful.
1970 S4 SE - paint being removed inch by inch
1999 996.1 C2 - something fun to drive
2001 Ford Excursion - parts hauler/Texas commuter
- Third Gear
- Posts: 401
- Joined: 06 Sep 2003
- Location: Houston, Texas
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest