Steven Fry

PostPost by: kerryblu » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Seemed to have had a bit of his problem, just into the new year sat in the armchair and just watched telly all the time,lost interest in everything, didn't touch the elan at all.Couldn't find the motivation to do a tap. Talking of a tap, took me 6 weeks to change a electric plug, drove the Mrs bonkers. Now we have the good weather with us so I called a lad to give me a hand to start her up. Got a puncture first time out, but felt good. Took her and the Mrs out for a good spin today. Certainly lifted the blues today thought. Taken each day as it comes, plus the tablets. Gerald. 70 S4. OEW.
kerryblu
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 pm

"I wanted to complain about having no shoes until I saw a man with no feet!"

Don't worry kerryblu there are or have been so many on here that can/could sympathise.

Dark clouds are often dispersed by rays of sunshine; keep smiling :)
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: JJDraper » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 am

One of the reasons for using my +2 as a daily driver is that it makes the start and finish of each workday a little special. Even in rain & snow, the drive gives you something else to think about, rather than the daily traumas of a work day. The radio doesn't work, so I don't even have to listen to more national groaning and despair..

The car rarely gets used at the weekends - a sort of mirror image of the life most Elans have.

Jeremy
JJDraper
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Spyder fan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 am

Gerald,
I now us blokes don't like going to the doctor, but depression is something that hits us all from time to time and is worth a quick appointment with the Doc to rule out any underlying problems.

I wonder if you suffer from S.A.D. which is Seasonally Affected Disorder, there is a very straightforward cure for this which involves a large chested blonde lady and a bottle of baby oil, other cures involve an item called a light box which is clinically proven to lift your mood in the darker winter months.http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/products.php?catID=39&subID=222&gclid=CIDjwf_z1rcCFTMdtAodFVUA_w

Ref: the blonde lady and baby oil, you will be so busy explaining that one to your wife that you will perk up in no time, plugs and other DIY projects will seem a doddle!

Apart from that, console yourself that it's mostly intelligent caring people who suffer depression, the thicko uncaring types all have blonde wives with big chests and shares in Johnsons :lol:

I hope you take the above in the spirit that it's intended; seriously get a check at the Doc's and look at the Lightbox and other alternative cures such as St John's Wort: available from health food shops.

Kindest regards
Kindest regards

Alan Thomas
Spyder fan
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: cal44 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Move to where the sun is.................think I'm kidding?.......... constant crap weather would bring down anyone.
It's easy for me to write this as I live in San Diego.
But for gawd sakes...........don't go on any pills. F***T***S***.............figure that out. Stay pissed....stay healthy.
Maybe some Cake will help.....................
mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9MLL8QOY0
"Be Polite, Be Professional, But have a plan to kill everyone you meet"
General "Mad Dog" James Mattis United States Marines
cal44
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: