Talking Cow

PostPost by: ardee_selby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:13 pm

alexblack13 wrote:1) I don't know Gaelic at all Richard, although I could look it up.. :roll: Must admit I normally never take pleasure at someone else's misfortune but hey! That one was well funny. And smelly!!

:lol: :lol:

alexblack13 wrote:2) Nope and err... Nope.. :lol: :lol: That too sounds seriously funny.. Good job it didn't raise its tail eh? High speed Elephant shit would probably have taken his head off.......

The guy involved was me! :lol: Can still remember the taste/smell of it...Yeuch!
It was a bit embarrassing...took me a week to get rid of the stink!

alexblack13 wrote:Going to the NEC this weekend? Al' .....

No...I've promised to fix an en-suite shower...just can't take any more GBH of the ear! :(

Cheers - Richard
ardee_selby
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: hartley hare » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am

GrUmPyBoDgEr wrote:A man's car stalled on a country road one morning. When the man got out to fix it, a cow came along and stopped beside him. "Your trouble is probably in the carburetor," said the cow.

Startled, the man jumped back and ran down the road until he met a farmer. The amazed man told the farmer his story.

"Was it a large red cow with a brown spot over the right eye?" asked the farmer. "Yes, yes," the man replied.

"Oh! I wouldn't listen to Bessie," said the farmer. "She knows f*ck all about cars."

Well it amused my simple mind
John

"thank you, thank you.......i'm here all week............." :)
hartley hare
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Richard -I beleieve the Scots translation for schadenfreud is 'come here ye rotten bastard and Ill punch your face in and you will feel sad I will feel happy but my hand will hurt ' . its expressed many times every Saturday night in Gasgow at closing time --it is verbalised as a loud -----HEY --YOU ---STUPID -pronounced in the Galic as ----HA YOO STOOPAD --ed
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Previous

Total Online: