Ultimate Vehicle

PostPost by: Frank Howard » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

NLC, but I couldnt resist showing the rest of the world how creative Minnesotans are. The seemingly endless winters give us a lot of time on our hands.

http://wcco.com/local/LaZBoy.Auctioned. ... 73241.html
Frank Howard
'71 S4 SE
Minnesota
Frank Howard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: tcsoar » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 am

Definately different.

Strangely enough though I was followed through London yesterday by a motorised office table :shock:
I was waiting at a set of lights when I first saw it in my mirror and it looked like a carnival float with a young lady sitting out in the open at the back. As we drove along the Embankment it was right behind me and I could see that there was a guy up front driving what looked like a desk complete with computer screen, open briefcase and a Rubberplant.
It finally turned off behind me and I was able to see that there were two girls sitting on office chairs that looked like that they were bolted onto each corner at the back of the desk.

It was a strange feeling looking in my mirrors and seeing that rubber plant following, also got alot of looks from the tourists with plenty of pics being taken.

Chris.
tcsoar
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: robcall » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:04 am

Nigel Robertson
robcall
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: stugilmour » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 am

We had a guy with a similar brainstorm in small town Saskatchewan who took to riding his lawn tractor back and forth to the bar in winter. They nailed him with a DUI as well.

Your Laziboy dude made our national radio news in Canada, so it was cool to see the devise! Agree with the winter bringing on great ideas; we have had three bouts of snow already!

Thanks for sharing Frank.
Stu
1969 Plus 2 Federal LHD
stugilmour
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: