New Archivist at Lotus

PostPost by: garyeanderson » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 am

HiTim

Thanks for the reply. I ought to give it a try and like you say see what theey have. I wonder what Andy Graham is going to think when I run down the list of 7 Elans?

Gary
garyeanderson
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: trw99 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am

Something along the lines 'What have I taken on here?' :)

Tim
trw99
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: bilcoh » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 pm

As I'm likely to be doing battle with the great states of California, or Washington, or both when it comes time to register and title my Elan (after 24 years of disuse, I've got all the parts except the paperwork :shock: ), I thought I'd reach out to Lotus and see if I could get any documentation from the archives. I found this thread with e-mails for John Hostler and Andy Graham. Sending off an e-mail request, I got an auto-responder from John stating:

"Tuesday the 27th of July is my last day at Lotus, please contact Andy Graham or Andy Plant in future. A pleasure dealing with you all, John"

Andy Plant's e-mail was not included, but following the naming convention for the other two, I shot off something to '[email protected]' and didn't receive an immediate bounceback.

Just an FYI for anyone that's keeping track.

Dave
Dave
'66 Elan S2 - 26/4378
bilcoh
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: trw99 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:41 am

Dave

You need to contact Andy Graham who is the current and very keen Lotus archivist. His email is [email protected]

Tim
trw99
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Previous

Total Online: