Surely the car in picture is not a 26R :shock: :?:
art
lightwait26
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: garyeanderson » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm

lightwait26 wrote:Surely the car in picture is not a 26R :shock: :?:

Hi Art

Welcome to the Forum, Maybe you should have a look at some of the controversy that Ed's car has stired up in the past. Your first post is starting you down the wrong path if you think that my good friend ed will let much slide.

Lets start with this beauty, more insults hurled than at the most olympics.
viewtopic.php?t=15126&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

then maybe have a gander at this one, I had to delete a lot of posts to remain on the forum
elan-for-sale-f2/what-this-bargain-26r-t17748.html

If those arn't enough try this one
elan-racing-f12/26r-identities-and-other-info-t17764.html

all of them are the same people with the same expert opinions, If you have some thoughts on this subject than by all means lets hear them, maybe a good first post would be to introduce yourself here.

free-parking-f19/please-introduce-your-self-and-welcome-lotuselan-net-t19204.html

By your chosen user name it seams like you may have an inside track on this subject.

I don't want to get off on the wrong foot (as I only have the one) but I am not in any mood to re-run through all of these posts again because of you trying to bait Ed into another slugfest that this forum just doesn't need right now.

and again welcome

Gary E. Anderson
garyeanderson
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:35 pm

lightwait26 wrote:Surely the car in picture is not a 26R :shock: :?:

aaarrrggg that there zounds like young Donny Tingle to meee - Matey -- :lol: -ee be pullin our wooden legs ---ed
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: nudgernog » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm

hi going back to the original post can anyone tell me what the chassis number was of the 26r s2 car for sale?
are there any pics of it ? the ones on the advert are no longer there.
nudgernog
New-tral

PostPost by: nudgernog » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 pm

hi does anyone have a steering wheel for sale the same as in the picture speedmodel posted earlier on?
cheers
nudgernog
New-tral

Previous

Total Online: