PostPost by: Robbie693 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 pm

Forgive me if I'm being thick but, where is the upload facility for the Avatars? I thought it was is the profile but can no longer find it... :?
Robbie693
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: types26/36 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm

Thats an interesting question, all I could find was this from User Preferences and settings quote:

"How do I show an image below my username?
There may be two images below a username when viewing posts. The first is an image associated with your rank; generally these take the form of stars or blocks indicating how many posts you have made or your status on the forums. Below this may be a larger image known as an avatar; this is generally unique or personal to each user. It is up to the board administrator to enable avatars and they have a choice over the way in which avatars can be made available. If you are unable to use avatars then this is the decision of the board admin and you should ask them their reasons (we're sure they'll be good!)"
Brian
64 S2 Roadster
72 Sprint FHC
types26/36
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: tdafforn » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm

I am also a bit confused I used to have an avatar when I first started on the list, but it disappeared during one reorganisation or another!
Would love to get it back
tim
tdafforn
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Robbie693 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm

That's all I could find too.

Maybe they've been disabled? Jeff?
Robbie693
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: dusty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm

I was looking to upload one a while ago and couldn't so I just put a pic in my signature instead, Avatar would be better though.
dusty
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: