Lotus in British Columbia

PostPost by: lotusbc » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:18 am

Recently re-located here with my S4 Elan and looking to meet, chat, and enjoy scenic drives etc. with fellow owners. 2 emails to Lotus club of BC have gone unanswered.
lotusbc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: Alasdair » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:17 pm

No other Lotus owners in Lotus land! For a so called Lotus club to not reply, either Lotus owners or this club, do not know about this site or?

Perhaps you should sell your car to me!

I am in Ontario and have a few Lotus mates, we seem not to be in a club however.

Good luck.
Alasdair
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: calgary67elan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:13 pm

I'm in Calgary and have seen only one other elan here, a maroon fhc with 'power bulge'...
Do we spend too much time in the shop fixing Lucas things that we don't/can't have enough time to get out and meet one another?
Paul
calgary67elan
New-tral

PostPost by: Alasdair » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:20 pm

I tried to purchase a late (sprint?) S4 Coupe from a chap in Red Deer, seems it was sold to someone in Calgary? You by chance?
Alasdair
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: lotusbc » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:22 am

Thanks for the responses. I just moved from Ontario and am a member of Lotus Club of Canada based out of Toronto. the link to the BC club is on this site, but still no reply. A lonely Lotus drive it will be then. I did see a very sorry looking Eclat on someone's front lawn in Richmond last week
lotusbc
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: calgary67elan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm

My Elan was bought in ontario 15 years ago and 'slightly prepared' for a season of racing at mosport and shannonville. That was pretty scary with all of the rattles and shakes and strange noises. We prepared a 1071cc mini from the ground up for the next season...much better. Now I am fixing up the Lotus a bit to make it more comfortable for the roads here in Calgary. I had talked to the guy in red deer though and was happy to know that there were some other elans out here.
Paul
calgary67elan
New-tral

Total Online: