Contact requested PLEASE

PostPost by: pmallinson » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:58 am

This goes out to Tower of Strength :(

Can you please get in touch with me regarding the item you bid on and won on eBay (Authentic Lotus Elan & Plus 2 Robinshaw & Ross item 140056764400) I have emailed you a few times but no reply (even PM thought this site, but maybe your having problems with your mail :? :(

I see though your still pretty active on the elan web so hopefully this will get to you and you can reply on here or by PM its up to you. :D

Can you please let me know if you are intending to pay for the item and I'll then be able to get it parcelled up ready for sending off.

IF NOT then I'll put it back up for sale or offer it second chance to the next lowest bidder.

I'm sorry that I could not sell you a Hub Extractor at the elanweb price but the last one was on eBay at the time, I really do TRY to be fair with everyone and actually sold 6 to elanweb people at the agreed price. :lol:

Just let me know what?s happening then I can make arrangements

Cheers & Beers
Attachments
267609Guinnessdraught2.jpg and
Peter Mallinson
[email protected]
pmallinson
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: 1964 S1 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:38 am

And this goes out to every LotusElan.net member.
Can we PULEEZ not let this site become a halfway house for eBay deals gone sour.
1964 S1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: jcocking » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:24 am

Topic moved to Free Parking.

Admin
Jeff Cocking
LotusElan.net
jcocking
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: pmallinson » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:28 am

Apologies if this has been taken the wrong way, I have no doubt that Tower Of Strength Is having problems with his mail I just wanted to be able to contact him (hopefully) so he AND me knew what was going on. 8) :oops:

I have NO intension of making this site (or any other ) a halfway house I have too much respect for the information provided within and the good banter enjoyed amongst the contributors herein :wink:

Thanks
Peter Mallinson
[email protected]
pmallinson
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:18 am

Peter et al

Now there's a point,maybe we can have an Ebay section as at the moment there is a gearknob-les lester? or similar-going for a silly price-maybe someone could shed some light on this There are also bargains to be had-take J.P.Cleggs voltage regulators/stabilisers for example...

Thanks

John :wink:
john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: M100 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:15 pm

john.p.clegg wrote:Peter et al

Now there's a point,maybe we can have an Ebay section as at the moment there is a gearknob-les lester? or similar-going for a silly price-maybe someone could shed some light on this There are also bargains to be had-take J.P.Cleggs voltage regulators/stabilisers for example...

Thanks

John you broke off in mid sentence. I'll continue it for you.

....based on the design and part numbers supplied by Martin a few years back on the main Yahoo list

:)
Martin
72 Sprint DHC
M100
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: john.p.clegg » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:57 pm

Martin
Yes,you are probably correct,I forget where I got/stole/borrowed the original idea from but they are accurate,sturdy look original and readily available....and solved the problem I had with harmonics? between the voltage regulator and oil-pressure sender...

Thanks

john.p.clegg
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: