Lotus Elan

Transportation assistance

PostPost by: Famous Frank » Sat May 16, 2020 1:15 am

Wanted - Transportation assistance! Not your usual request but i thought it might be worth a try. I'm in need of the lattice work for my S2 26R. Mike B on this forum has graciously found a pair that he removed from two different wrecked bodies from a friend of his. He is located in New Castle, PA I am located in Marietta, GA a suburb of Atlanta. Shipping these pieces is crazy expensive by the usual shipping companies such as UPS, Fed Ex, etc. Here is one of my requests. Is anyone in the next month driving from somewhere near the New Castle PA area towards Atlanta that can bring this Lattice work with them? Even if you are only coming within a 100 or 150 miles of Atlanta, I could then meet you and pick them up.

A second thought is if anyone is going from the New Castle, PA area to Pittsburg or Meadville PA, they could then be dropped off at the Greyhound Bus Terminal in one of those two cities. I could then pick them up at the Marietta, GA Greyhound Terminal.

Thank you for looking at this wordy request. Stay safe and healthy, Frank Filicicchia
Famous Frank

66 Elan S2 SE
65 Elan S2
66 Elan 26R
69 S2 Europa
06 Elise
67 Barracuda
Famous Frank
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: