screenshot-from-2017-04-01-14-57-55.png and

And the winner is -

http://www.wilko.com/kitchen-cleaning-p ... vt/0430139

At ?1 you could go crazy and buy 2!
vincereynard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Chancer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:50 pm

I always mechanically clean valves by spinning them up in the drill press starting with a scraper and finishing with Scotchbrite, I say always, its probably been a couple of d?cades since I have done so!!!

I have used that type of oven cleaner after tenants have left their usual mess, thinking that I am hard and never reading instructions I did not use gloves, I mean what could go wrong? Its got to be safe if its sold these days right? :?

The flesh on my hands turned to a white spongy rubbery substance like a corpse fished out of the sea after 2 weeks immersion, I had no feeling and could probably have amputated a digit without knowing, it reminded me of a Tom Sharpe novel where someone put caustic soda in a condom :lol: :lol:

It all returned to normal after a nights sleep when the blood could circulate, but i was left with the hands of a baby, as squeaky clean as the oven shelves :lol:

I think its the same thing all these plastic surgery obsessed Frankenstein women use for a chemical peel!
Chancer
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: vincereynard » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Chancer by name .................................. ?

I'm surprised you got the feeling back so soon. Mind you I'm also quite surprised that it has taken so long to clean the valves. " have been in the gel for 48 hours and still have hard chunks.

I have found heating the valve gets it jumping about!

The valves themselves has a slight iridescent hue, could that mean they are stainless?
vincereynard
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: