Position faisceau electrique S4 Sprint RHD

PostPost by: geni » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:52 am

J'essaie de trouver la position idéale pour le passage de l'ensemble du faisceau aux connexions aux interrupteurs haut et bas du tableau de bord (à ne pas confondre avec la connexion qui est correcte).
Doit-il être placé au-dessus ou sous ces interrupteurs ?, Pour ceux au-dessus de la radio et ceux en dessous?
L'espace limité à l'arrière du panneau et pour le chauffage qui comprend 2 crochets (angle plié sur le devant)! supporte-t-il le faisceau de câbles ou sert-il de butée contre le tableau de bord?

Des photos pourraient être utiles pour voir le chemin de position du noyau électrique
Merci de m'aider
geni
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: oldelanman » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:13 am

. I am trying to find the ideal position for the passage of the entire harness to the connections to the top and bottom switches of the dashboard (not to be confused with the connection which is correct).
Should it be placed above or under these switches?, For those above the radio and those below?
The limited space at the back of the panel and for heating which includes 2 hooks (folded angle on the front)! does it support the cable harness or does it serve as a stop against the dashboard?

Photos could be useful to see the position path of the electric core
Please help me
Roger
S4 DHC
oldelanman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: jk952 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:08 pm

My car is not original enough to accurately answer your question, hopefully someone can chime in; but your post has inspired me to bone up on my French as I almost understood what you were asking from my high school French that was many many moons ago indeed!
merci...
jk952
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: saildrive2001 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Here are two photos of my car with the new harness. I am the original owner & did the rebuild myself so I think that I put the new harness in the same position as the original one. I am not 100% sure of this but everything fitted & I have had no problems. It is very tight to get everything to fit behind the dash & around the heater.
Attachments
_MG_0422.jpg and
_MG_0421.jpg and
Keith Marshall
69 S4 SE DHC RHD Original owner
saildrive2001
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: fatboyoz » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi Geni,
Some more photos.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25365
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33344

Cheers,
Colin.
'68 S4 DHC
fatboyoz
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: pharriso » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:53 pm

oldelanman wrote:
The limited space at the back of the panel and for heating which includes 2 hooks (folded angle on the front)! does it support the cable harness or does it serve as a stop against the dashboard?

I tried resting the harness on the 2 heater brackets, but I do not think it is critical. The pictures that have been linked to are good.
Phil Harrison
1972 Elan Sprint 0260K
pharriso
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: