Page 1 of 1

Elan +2 bumper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:21 pm
by Dieschelan

The rear bumper of the plus 2 has 2 holes that are covered by a rubber. Where can I find this rubber?



Re: Elan +2 bumper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 am
by Bigbaldybloke
I think it?s normally a chrome domed head dummy bumper bolt, filling a hole that was there for the original car installation which I believe was a ford anglia.

Re: Elan +2 bumper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 am
by CBUEB1771
You might try Sue Miller or the other usual parts suppliers. It is listed as a "rubber grommet - bumper blanking" in the Service Parts List, part number 054 B 6060. Years ago I found something close enough in a hardware store that had a good collection of rubber items, plugs, grommets, bumpers, etc.