Page 1 of 1

Paint question

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:16 pm
by RobCapper
While I'm here...

I would like to touch up the black paint on the side of the chassis and sills - ie the stuff below the doors, as it's getting a little chipped etc. As I know nowt about paint, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I need? Rubberised paint, or black primer, or what?

Thanks as always...


Black paint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:22 pm
by Emma-Knight
As I heared from people who should know it is ordinary
satin black paint (not the rubber stuff).