Lotus Elan

Plus 2 & a Sprint in Tacoma Washington auction

PostPost by: zog » Sat May 09, 2020 11:18 pm

zog
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: danielmo » Mon May 11, 2020 4:09 pm

If you are seriously considering bidding on any cars in this auction, please PM me before you do so.
danielmo
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Sounds ominous!
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: 512BB » Mon May 11, 2020 8:41 pm

'If you are seriously considering bidding on any cars in this auction, please PM me before you do so'

Whats the problem with posting your reservations here?

Leslie
512BB
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Slowtus » Mon May 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Google review (not mine, no affiliation)

"RUDE!!! Very unprofessional. Do not go to them. They are consignment guys they take your cars, sit on them until you get desperate. And do what they say. They rush you to sign paperwork. Evan the owner.! Is very rude as well. They act nice up until you sign your cars over then. He's rude and doesn't respond to you. Makes up lies so he doesn't have to give a receipt. Says that it is going to be brought with the guys when they pick up your cars. Then when they get there you ask them. And they say they have no idea what you are talking about. You call the office AGAIN! Evan answers. And he says it is going to be emailed. No email. So you pester and pester and pester at them until they make it seem like you are the problem. DO NOT TRUST THESE CROOKED PEOPLE.! Oh and he started yelling at my fiance right upfront of my 10month old baby. Saying that my fiance was lying about the fact that we had in writing we DID put a Reserve on our car. And get a call that night because we had it in writing he called and apologized. While still being rude as one can be."

Caveat etc...consignment and auctions sales can be perfectly fine - or not.
Slowtus
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: