Lotus Elan

Plus 2 Vacuum Pods and Rear Valance

PostPost by: Elanintheforest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:10 pm

I have a new and never fitted pair of vacuum pods with springs for sale. . I was keeping these for my S4 restoration, thinking they were for the 2 seat Elan, but they are for the Plus 2. At one time I had a couple of Plus 2 cars, and a couple of 2 seat cars for restoration. I had a pair of pods for a 2 seat car, and a pair of pods for the Plus 2. One of the Plus 2 cars was sold with my 2 seat vacuum pods!

With springs these are just over £440 for the pair each when you can get them. I’ll take offers around £300 for the pair.

I also have a rear valance from an early Plus 2 for the section under the rear of the car to accommodate the transverse exhaust section. It’s in good condition, ideal if your car has poor / damaged fibreglass under there, or it’s an early car that’s been converted to straight exhaust, and you want it back to original spec. It is free of course.

These parts are for collection only from GL19 (UK). I’m mid way between Gloucester and Ross-On-Wye, about an hour from Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham, and 2 hours from Manchester and London.
Attachments
E2.JPG and
E3.JPG and
Last edited by Elanintheforest on Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Elanintheforest
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elan66 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:38 pm

Hi Mark,
PM sent re wheels,konis and handbrake linkage, regards Paul
elan66
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Elanintheforest » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:27 pm

I'll call you tomorrow Paul.
Elanintheforest