Lotus Elan

Spyder spaceframe for Elan for sale

PostPost by: tburdeinei » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:14 pm

This is the tube frame made by Spyder Cars LTD. See more details here
http://www.spydercars.co.uk/lotus-elan- ... over-bars/

Lighter yet stronger than the original frame, upgrade your cars chassis for a fraction of the cost of shipping a new one from the UK. Only weighs about 80 lbs, and can fit in a pickup truck bed to get it home.

I'm in the chicago area and can deliver up to 200 miles away for free if you pay my asking price.
$1700 OBO

This item is being reposted as the sale didn't go through with my first buyer. Please have your funds sorted out before you come to pick up!
Attachments
spyder frame.jpg and
tburdeinei
New-tral

PostPost by: Famous Frank » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:24 am

Best of luck with the sale of a terrific frame. I'm not looking for a frame but in the pic there appears to be a portion of a body shell. I have a friend in need of a S1/S2/S3 front clip. Might you have one for sale? Thank you, Frank
Famous Frank

66 Elan S2 SE
65 Elan S2
66 Elan 26R
69 S2 Europa
06 Elise
67 Barracuda
Famous Frank
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: tburdeinei » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:47 am

No front clip, I have the engine, the rear suspension and differential. The body rearward of the door latches. The trunk lid too. I also have all the original Smith's gauges. These are all available.

Famous Frank wrote:Best of luck with the sale of a terrific frame. I'm not looking for a frame but in the pic there appears to be a portion of a body shell. I have a friend in need of a S1/S2/S3 front clip. Might you have one for sale? Thank you, Frank
tburdeinei
New-tral

Total Online: