1. "2000E" Semi close ratio gearbox (2.97/2.01/1.397/1.0). Professionally rebuilt, report available to serious buyers, came out of aforementioned 1967 +2. Complete with Bellhousing, Tailshaft and gear shift lever. 15mm Input Shaft Nose, tapping for reverse switch. £650
2. Diff Output Shaft, early (25tonne) visually splines straight, see note below. £60
3. Diff Output Shaft, late (40tonne) visually splines straight, see note below. £110
4. 2000E Tailshaft Housing, bare. £45
All the parts were in the +2. The output shafts did road miles and several trackdays before we went to CV Shafts. The gearbox is only going because we are installing a CR box.
Located near Guildford, UK. Collection only for the gearbox and tailshaft housing.
- Second Gear
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 18 Oct 2007
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
Users browsing this forum: Pfreen and 9 guests