I'm no longer a Lotus owner and would like to clear the following parts:
- one NOS dashboard lamp with switch (Sparto?), bought in 1981 and never used.
- one pair of 40DCOE18 Webers in rough shape , incomplete, may sell covers alone plus brass floats of you want to give new Webers a period correct appearance.
- one pair NOS Weber brass floats
- one pair NOS Weber jet covers
- one set of 4 34mm venturis for 40DCOEs.
- one pair SU HS6 carbs in good shape, were last used on my S4 Elan a few years ago.
- one Intermotor "sports" coil, almost new, 3 ohms primary resistance
- one Tex Viewmaster NOS fender-mount rear view mirror
- Momo steering wheel adapter for Triumph-Lotus-TVR (also available Triumph logo horn push)
- some new Ford Anglia/Cortina/Twincam oil filter cartridges, both long and short
- Smiths type heater valve, new (Moss), flange mount (MGA Twincam, E Type)
- adjustable fuel pressure regulator for carburators
Photos on request, price to be discussed.
Located in Montreal, Canada
1969 Elan S4 DHC
- Second Gear
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 27 May 2015
- Location: Montreal Canada
- SPARTE dashboard lamp
- Weber carburetor floats (brass)
Please tell me your prices and for shipping to France
- Second Gear
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014
- Location: FRANCE
UK '72 Sprint DHC
Sometimes my Lotus makes me cry.
- Third Gear
- Posts: 423
- Joined: 10 Apr 2008
- Location: Shropshire, United Kingdom.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests