Lotus Elan

Sold: Philips Turnolock 22RN314

PostPost by: Bart Jan van der Ceelen » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:43 pm

I am selling another period correct Philips Turnolok. These radios are getting rarer and it looks like prices are going up but this one was still quite reasonably priced.

Chrome looks really nice, it appears to be quite well preserved. The rubber rings on the knobs are removed, but these can be easily replaced by a set of o-rings. Reception on AM is fine, have not really tested long wave, I did not have a proper antenna at hand. This model does not have FM. Light works.

My total cost was 42 euros and I will sell it for exactly that amount. Shipping cost (from Netherlands) to be added. The shipping cost to UK appears to be somewhere from 10 euro (not insured, no track&trace) to 15 euro (insured + track & trace).

I would prefer to sell to a forum member with long history of participation and contributions to this great forum and who will actually use it him/herself.

Cheers, Bart

img_1858.jpg and

img_1859.jpg and

img_1860.jpg and
Last edited by Bart Jan van der Ceelen on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bart Jan van der Ceelen
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: geni » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:40 am

Bonjour
si votre radio est r?ellement fonctionnel ?ventuellement ,je serais int?resser
pourriez vous m'indiquer les frais de postage (France )
merci
[email protected]" target="_blank
geni
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: lottex » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi Bart,
Had sent you an earlier PM, I?d be very happy to have the radio, the finishing touch to my Sprint resto.
Thanks
Peter
lottex
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Bart Jan van der Ceelen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Radio is now sold to a forum member with long history/many posts who had previously already expressed interest. PM sent to the buyer. To all others who have also indicated their interest this time: I will keep looking and when I do you will have another shot.

Cheers,

Bart
Bart Jan van der Ceelen
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: