Lotus Elan

SPRINGALL For LOTUS 15" NewOldStock (Very rare)

PostPost by: Akko » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Good day,

I?m new in this forum but not new in the classic car world, I?m also in other forums, my hobby is to collect all kinds of automobilia in particular steering wheels, I buy/collect/Sell . I have an ebay page that is called Exocticarpart.
I have this Springall original for Lotus 15" that is New Old Stock, it was never mounted on a car it is all Original and not Restored, rare black stripe original . I have listed in my ebay page so if you look for it is ebay item n? 322198960120 on ebay.uk , you can also check on my feedback. I?m very familiar with forum?s rules and I will try to sell this directly. You can PM or email me if you have any questions or need any more info or full resolution pictures. I have posted a few pictures one of them has a horn button that is not part of this sale and is not even the correct one, just for showing purposes, I have much more pictures that I can send in case of someone is interest my other option is to buy an original Lotus Elan Hub, so I will consider both options.
asking for ?1000 shipped in EU insured.

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Paulo

[email protected]
Attachments
imgp1701.jpg and
imgp1705.jpg and
imgp1704.jpg and
imgp1703.jpg and
imgp1720.jpg and
imgp1713.jpg and